Sunday, November 24, 2013

Missing Bears Update

Uh-oh... all of a sudden it's been a week since I posted! And there's only 1 week left in November!! That means I have (gulp) 7 days to solve the Mystery of the Missing Bears (in 50,000 words or more). Uh-oh... and where is my sekretari??

Well, she got a new toy... a quick duplex scanner... She is on a decluttering kick at the moment (comes from moving too often)!

So the office is a mess of scanning, shredding...

And recycling... sigh...

That sure is a lot of paper in those garbage bags (going to recycling)...

 But Mama!!! We need to write!!!

And I can't do it with these darn keyboards. Mama!!!

6 comments:

  1. Those darn sekretaries always get so BEARY busy. We do think all that shredded paper, dumped on the floor in a big pile, would be as much fun to jump into as a big pile of leaves...We could come over and have a fun little bear party, but maybe shredded paper would get all over the house and your Mom might not like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, nothing beats a good cleaning session in my book (well, maybe after hiking, picking huckleberries, drinking hot cocoa, visiting with friends, reading). Speaking of reading, I am hoping that you finish your book so you can share what happened to the missing bears! Where are they?

    By the way, I know I missed your birthday but could you send your address to me as I start working on my holiday cards.
    lfox97123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jerry & Ben - They do get so busy... sigh... I had thought about tipping over that shredding pile... but I also noticed that there is a lot of paper dust in there (made me sneeze) and didn't want to get cover in that.

    @ Little Fox - Well, I know Mama loves decluttering... I'm not such a big fan of it myself, maybe because I have nothing to declutter! Yup, I plan to share the book once it gets done and edited. Mama says we are making tonnes of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors at this point because we are rushing... but we can fix those later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pile of shredded paper would sure be soft to jump into, just don't jump into eat right after finishing some honey toast, cause all the paper will stick to your! Remember what happened to Linus in the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I think that would make a super scary Halloween costume! Attack of the Shredder Monster... rahhHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, that's actually a beary good idea...only 12 months until the next costume contest!

    ReplyDelete