Friday, February 6, 2015

Patience, Little Bear... patience!

Sigh... good sekrebearies are so hard to find! I have been wanting to post the pictures of the completed bathroom except... I am still waiting for the humans to put the toilet back in. What with one thing and another, the finishing touches this week have taken a while. I have been told that tomorrow will be THE day!

Meanwhile, I am tapping my foot. It has also been bucketing rain here (by you too, Little Fox?) so no "winter fun" photos to show for it. I think Mama should send me on a trip to visit Jerry & Ben but... she says airfares are too expensive. Hmmph... at this point I would settle for parcel post!

6 comments:

  1. You can come to visit any time Sandy! But do bring your winter jacket because we still have snow! But we have fun inside too--we take all the cushions and built forts, then our seKretary lets us have hot chocolate inside the fort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds like fun!!! I am looking forward to some well-deserved hot chocolate right now.

      Delete
  2. Beary exciting! Our bathroom light fixture is still the same, and only 3 out of 8 lightbulbs are working because we are having trouble finding the old incandescent light bulbs in the stores anymore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that annoying?? One of the sockets on the old brass one refused to work - incandescent or curly bulbs - didn't matter. Maybe you could coach your mom through a new light fixture installation?

      Delete
  3. Patience, is that in the stuffy vocabulary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm.... let me check... hmmm... you're right!! I don't find that word in the Oxford Stuffy Dictionary!

      Delete