Monday, August 7, 2017

Otto in his Element

Look!!! It's Otto!!! He came for a visit... Cool! I decided to take....

... Otto... err... Otto? Where are you going? "In the water. I'm a river otter and I have missed the river so much!!"

Well, yes, that's right... I took Otto to the cool blue swimming at the river because... well...

... there he goes... into the water...

Ummm... how long do otters stay underwater??

I know they can swim pretty far and fast underwater but...

 Should I go in after him??

 Wait a minute... do you see that big rock in the distance? In the middle of the river?

I think... yes... could it be? I think that is Otto!!!

Whew... good thing... because this little bear is not a great swimmer!

Hi Otto!!! Hmmm.... looks like he's having fun... I'm going to lie down...

Ahhh... I hope otters don't shake themselves like dogs do!!

Nope... otters are beary well-behaved. Time for some sun tanning...



5 comments:

  1. Otto! Maybe he can give swim lessons to interested Bears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yup, there's nothing like a cool river dip to wash away the heat of the day and the sweat and grime from a day in the garden!

      Delete
  3. Otto is a great swimmer! Can you swim well too?

    ReplyDelete